Mounir Guen's keynote address in The 2016 Preqin Global Private Equity & Venture Capital Report
Mounir Guen, CEO of MVision, was interviewed for The 2016 Preqin Global Private Equity & Venture Capital Report.
He provided his thoughts on the following questions:
- We have recently seen high levels of capital distributions from private equity funds. What impact does this have on LPs?
- So LPs have to put more and more money back to work to meet these allocations. Are you seeing LPs take different routes to put this money work?
- When you talk about LPs being very particular about their strategy, have you seen any significant changes in LP appetite for specific fund strategies or geographies in the last 12 months?
- Have you seen any changes this year in the way that GPs are trying to secure this LP capital?
- Do you see the role of a placement agent changing at all based on what we have talked about?
- What are your predictions for the private equity industry as we move into 2016?
To download the full interview, please click here